A monthly e-Publication from the Wayne State University Alumni Association
Also in this Issue
The Hilberry and Bonstelle theaters have announced their 2012-2013 seasons. ... Read MoreSave the Date for Homecoming
Join alumni and friends for an all-you-can-eat pancake breakfast and tailgate as the Warriors get ready to take on Northern Michigan University on Saturday, Oct. 20. Watc...... Read More
- - Volunteer at New Student Orientation Lunch
- - Reconnect With Wayne State at Regional Events
- - Participate in Back Pain Study
- - Golden Jubilee Reunion is Sept. 28
- - Celebrate Thanksgiving With the Alumni Association
- - Participants Needed for Fibromyalgia Treatment Study
- - Play Safe This Summer - Tips from Liberty Mutual
The Wayne State Farmers Market is back on campus. Open 11 a.m. to 4 p.m. on Wednesdays, the market offers fresh, locally grown vegetables, fruits, herbs, flowers, honey, and other farm and food products. It is located in front of Prentis Hall on Cass Avenue across from the main branch of the Detroit Public Library. ... Read More
Campus NewsRSS Feed
- Wayne State EcoCAR3 team receives valuable sponsorship and mentoring from General Motors
- Wayne State alumna and supporter Elaine L. ...
- $3.2 million NIH grant to prove effectiveness of new treatment for common hospital-acquired ...
- Laurie Lauzon Clabo appointed dean of Wayne State's College of Nursing
Date: Tuesday, 9/2/2014 @ 6:00am
Date: Sunday, 1/11/2015 @ 2:00pm
Location: Hotel Casa Del Mar, Santa Monica, Calif.
Date: Tuesday, 1/13/2015 @ 6:00pm
Location: The Lodge of Torrey Pines, La Jolla, Calif.
Date: Tuesday, 2/10/2015 @ 6:00pm
Location: Boca Raton Resort & Club, 501 E. Camino Real